DescriptionGround Fenugreek seeds have a strong tart flavour mellows when dry-roasted or fried. used in many indian dishes, as well as in egyptian and ethiopian breads. goes well with rice, pulses, root vegetables and fish curries.
- Boosts testosterone in men
- Improves blood circulation
- Lowes blood pressure
- Promotes healthy hair
- Sprout seeds and add to salads
- Use to make the pesto by blending with Rocket and Hazelnuts
- Use in dishes that will give the fenugreek seeds a chance for its bitterness to melt away, like some curries and stews
Information according to Ayurvedic sources.