- 3 1/2 cup of Water
- 4 Green cardamom
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Cloves
- 2 Tea bags Loose tea is even better
- 500 ml Milk
- 4 tbsp Sugar Adjust to taste
- Add the water to a saucepan.
- Add the spices to the water and set it to boil.
- Let the water come to boil and then soon after add the tea.
- Let the tea boil and then simmer for another minute.
- Add the milk and put the heat on full. When the tea comes to boil, reduce the flames again to bring the boiling down to a simmer.
- Simmer for at least 5 minutes. Simmering helps to blend and fuse flavours together. I prefer to simmer for even longer.
- Add the sugar while it's simmering.
- Tea is ready to be served. Strain and pour the tea into cups. Best to drink while it's hot.